Fresh berries, flour, brown sugar and butter. Ta da. I used 2 cups of blueberries and 2 cups of raspberries.
I have to admit, it's a weight watchers recipe.
- Mix 3/4 c flour and 2/3 c brown sugar in a bowl.
- Take 3 Tbs of mix and add to 4 cups fresh berries that have been placed in a second bowl.
- Melt 6 Tbs butter and add to flour mixture. Mix well.
- Now pour berry mix into 8"x8" dish and cover with the flour/sugar batter. Since flour mix is moist, just take small clumps and place them over berries until berries are covered.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until berries bubble.